Naruto Tales of the Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto Tales of the Legends

Welcome to Naruto Tales of the Legends

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Eduman's application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Eduman

Eduman's application Empty
PostSubject: Eduman's application   Eduman's application EmptySat Mar 08, 2008 11:12 am

E, well i will like to apply for raikage spot im jounin so i think that was one of the requirements and well mmm my application down here

--Application Start ---

Name: Eduardo

Key: 13_eduman_13

In game name: Eduman

Applying position : GM or Admin or any other higher spot

Preovious experience :

- I have been Gm in :

Harry Potter Academy, i was admin but it wasnt a great game in a month the game went down....

Harry Potter : Voldemort Returns : im actual a gm in there ( if you dont want me to be staff in this game srry but i cant say yes to that how you didnt say anything....)

Harry Potter : Era of Fate (im really a HP fun ) i was admin actually this game comes up once a week and then goes down over and over....

-I can icon too ( im iconing for some byond games) so if you want any iconer i can be a good help thats all about my application =D

Notes:

I think i will be a good Gm cause im very good with new / all players in the game im very active in the games i play ( this dont mean in the games i had been Gm thsi means the games i like ) and i know i will be helpful for this game

--End Application--

Notes after this: I wil like to say i first applied to Kage im already one i will like to aply here (with more experience in this game) for GM or higher i think i will be a good one (im one of the most active players and kages) im good at moderating and controling ppl i wil make many RP events ( 2 a week atleast) and i know i can be a good GM i like to be with ppl.

Also i havent change annything in my application (i can add this kageship i think but i dont mind) and i think i can be playing more with players also it will be good because im star kage and sometimes i need invite to star verb (that i know just gms have) ok i will make another post below seth one so ppl will know that i have posted again here this was edited

Last edited by Eduman on Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:30 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : changing application)
Back to top Go down
Co-Owner Roy

PostSubject: Re: Eduman's application   Eduman's application EmptySat Mar 08, 2008 11:23 am

Ok Eduman we will talk about it in a kage meeting when we can but idk if it will happen i think u would make a great kage but we have alot of iconners already
Back to top Go down
Eduman

PostSubject: Re: Eduman's application   Eduman's application EmptySun Mar 09, 2008 2:00 am

o= good and it doesnt matter i dont want to be head iconer or just an iconer i mean i can make some icons for the game without reward ( or maybe idk)

O and guys if you want me as kage you can do like roy ( tell that i will be a good kage and why if not you can tell why i wont be a good kage and tell me what to improve to be one ok thanx

Last edited by Eduman on Sun Mar 09, 2008 10:28 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : vote for me as kage!)
Back to top Go down
sethx8
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Eduman's application   Eduman's application EmptyMon Mar 10, 2008 3:43 am

nice app
Back to top Go down
Eduman

PostSubject: Re: Eduman's application   Eduman's application EmptyWed Mar 12, 2008 7:31 am

Ok just adding this post so ppl will know i edited my application go there and see how
Back to top Go down
Teru
Admin
Teru

PostSubject: Re: Eduman's application   Eduman's application EmptyWed Mar 12, 2008 8:01 am

>.> ok i thought it was good but i dont really care if you were gm in harry potter games. oh btw arent you already Kage?
Back to top Go down
https://narutolegend.board-directory.net
Eduman

PostSubject: Re: Eduman's application   Eduman's application EmptyWed Mar 12, 2008 9:35 am

lol and yea im kage and if you read my new application (applicting for part) it says gm or higuer i really want it and i will like to work for it thats why i started with kage then i will want to go higher and higher
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eduman's application   Eduman's application Empty

Back to top Go down

Eduman's application
Page 1 of 1